We are sharing the following information with clients regarding COVID-19.
The health and wellness of our clients and staff at South Beach Body Waxing Company (sobewax) is our top priority. We are closely monitoring officials recommendations around COVID-19 (coronavirus). If you have recently traveled or are ill or not feeling well, we ask all clients to please reschedule your appointments by email (email@example.com), salon phone (305.531.3130) or also by text (305.321.0445).
In response to recent public health concerns, we want you to know:
- We continue to uphold our high standards of cleanliness by cleaning and disinfecting all beds, counter tops, nail stations thoroughly with clorox and sanitizing with alcohol between clients & multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk with alcohol wipes. All clients when entering the salon must disinfect with a wipe and sanitize.
- We support our staff by actively urging anyone not feeling well to stay home.
To help keep our community & city healthy, we ask that you:
- Wash hands frequently and cover coughs with your arm as a courtesy to those around you.
- Please reschedule your appointment for another time if you are not feeling well. We do not charge for any cancellations
The CDC recommends following the precautionary measures and guidelines below to help keep you healthy and prevent the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Keep away from others that are sick
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
- Avoid travel to destinations where the outbreak is prevalent
Thank you for being a valued client and helping our community stay healthy!